About Rotary Club of Kapolei
The Rotary club of Kapolei Meets at Kapolei High School, every Thursday morning at 7:30.
Address is 91-5007 Kapolei Parkway.
How to get here:
– If your coming from Honolulu, take the Makakilo exit.
– Take a left on Makakilo Drive and keep going straight down the hill. That road will turn into Fort Barrette after the busy intersection. If you see Chili’s Restaurant to your right side your going the right way.
– Keep straight on Fort Barrette road. You will reach a main intersection called Kapolei Parkway. The school should be visible off to your left.
– Make a left on Kapolei Parkway. Then make the first right. That will take you into the school.
– We meet on the building further to the left of the school. So make sure you hug the right side and make the right into the parking lot.
– You will see a sign out on the grass in front. Come on in the room.
The Rotary Club of Kapolei is a diverse group of business professionals and community leaders who’s goal is to make the world a better place to live. We focus on service and sacrifice for those that need help. But we also put fun as part of the equation when it comes to working on our local and international projects.
If you would like to come to our meetings and see what Rotary in action, you are welcome to do so.
Rotary Club of Kapolei is made of a group of diverse group of business professional and community leaders working together to make a better place to live
Rotary International’s mission is to provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill and peace through its fellowship of business, professional and community leaders.